With such a wide range of applications such as sanitary, fittings, metal or plastic construction, window construction, in the household, etc., Silicone Sealants
demand lingers all over. We are working in full throttle to make available the widest range of high-performance Silicone Sealants to the market. We, as Supplier of Silicone Sealant, are swiftly and safely conquering the delivery of Dow Corning Sealants and Wacker General Purpose Silicone Sealant.
Why Silicone Sealants?
Silicone sealants help high performance buildings perform better and last longer, and make new design options possible. They enable amazing feats of architecture and the preservation of our most treasured landmarks – as well as making our homes more comfortable and energy efficient.
Silicones in construction can :
We Can Make Available :
- Solve structural glazing and weatherproofing challenges
- Contribute to energy efficiency in buildings
- Improve in-shop productivity and reduce material waste
- Extend building life and reduce life cycle costs
- Help realize sustainable development
- Achieve design freedom
There are three main types of silicone sealants that we can make available – High Modulus Acetoxy, Low Modulus Neutral and Low Modulus Acetoxy. In order to choose the correct silicone sealant you need to take into account the type of cure and more importantly the modulus.
For more details please click on the links given below
- High Modulus Acetoxy Silicone Sealants are ideal for interior applications such as interior draught sealing around windows or doors, sealing kitchen units and electrical components. It also has many sanitary applications such sealing around baths, showers, glass and tiling but ensure the sealant contains a fungicide.
- Low Modulus Neutral Silicone Sealants are ideal for exterior applications such as the perimeter sealing of UPVC Window or Door Frames, panel joints and joints in concrete and other porous cement based materials as it has more of a weatherproof seal, excellent adhesion and accommodates more movement.
- Low Modulus Acetoxy Silicone Sealants are the cost effective “all-rounders”, they are suitable for a wide variety of general building, sanitary (when they contain a fungicide), glazing interior and exterior applications and adhere to many common building material. However it is important to note that they do not have the same life span or adhesion properties as the more specialized alternatives particularly on exterior applications.